This Easter bunny pancake breakfast was SUCH a hit with my kiddos and it was way easier to make then I thought it would be!
If you’d like to recreate this breakfast for your kiddos, I’ve broken down the steps!
- I started with the head. I made a circular pancake base, about the size I wanted the head to be, then I worked around that.
- I made the “body” pancake, which will be the largest pancake!
- I made two circular feet pancakes, which were the smallest
- I made the two ears! For these, I made sure to have them kind of tear dropped shaped, that way they were easily identified as the ears!
- After I had all my pancake bases made, I set the ears down first, then put the “head” on top, then the body, and finally the feet!
- For the feet, I used chocolate syrup for part of the “paws” (I wanted to use banana slices, but completely forgot to pick them up from the store!)
- I used grapes for the little toe part of the paws! (Again, I might have went with blueberries instead, but I worked with what I had! 🙂 )
- I used whipped cream for the bunny tail!
That’s it! It was super easy, and the boys absolutely loved it! (They shared it, since it was quite a bit of pancakes! Haha!)
I hope everyone had an amazing Easter!